5 Tips for Picking Winning Products on Amazon FBA
Finding the right products to sell on Amazon is vitally important. Find a winning product and it will almost sell itself. However, try to launch something that is too competitive or something that no one really wants and you’ll find yourself at the bottom of the pile of hundreds of other Amazon sellers. These steps will help you get on the right track:
1. Existing successful products? You want to make sure people are currently buying the product you are interested in selling. If you can go into a “hot” market, you are much more likely to pick up some market sales (i.e. make sales).
2. Start small yet profitable: The easiest way to keep your costs down and to test ideas quickly is to order a product in small batches. Order as few units as the manufacturer will agree to so you can test it out. Be more concerned with profit margins after all fees than the actual size of the product.
3. Can I make it better? I prefer to find a unique feature or improvement I can make to existing products so my listing will stand out. Get ideas from negative reviews and creative thinking.
4. Can I compete? Always look to see how many reviews the products on page 1 have. If they all have hundreds of reviews, it might be tough to compete. However, if some have only a handful of reviews, that means you
can rank quickly.
5. Keep it simple: The more complicated your product, the more it will cost to get started. It also gives more chances for something to go wrong. Start by looking for simple products that don’t require complicated tooling or engineering.
<div class='sharedaddy sd-block sd-like jetpack-likes-widget-wrapper jetpack-likes-widget-unloaded' id='like-post-wrapper-134425717-239-5b74c961908d6' data-src='https://widgets.wp.com/likes/#blog_id=134425717&post_id=239&origin=www.mybizadvisor.com&obj_id=134425717-239-5b74c961908d6' data-name='like-post-frame-134425717-239-5b74c961908d6'><h3 class="sd-title">Like this:</h3><div class='likes-widget-placeholder post-likes-widget-placeholder' style='height: 55px;'><span class='button'><span>Like</span></span> <span class="loading">Loading...</span></div><span class='sd-text-color'></span><a class='sd-link-color'></a></div>